- Collect examples of problematic texts to provide to Republic Help
- All Republic Wireless phones
- Help ticket where text examples are requested
- Recreate the issue by testing 3-5 messages with any numbers which have been affected by the issue
- Collect the following information for each affected text:
- The number the message was sent to and the number that sent the message
- The date, time, and timezone of the message
- Whether or not your Republic phone was connected to WiFi at the time of the message.
- Whether or not the text in question was received by the recipient
- Content of the text in question (plain text, picture message, group message, emoticons, etc.)
- Provide this information to Republic Help via your open Help ticket
Occasionally, Republic Help will request text examples to better investigate reports of issues with messaging. Formatting these examples as detailed above will assist in assessing these as accurately as possible.
Republic Help is only able to view the routing details of text messages that have been placed within the past 48 hours, so please try to update us with your message examples as soon as possible.