- To collect examples of problematic messages to provide to Republic Help
- All Republic Wireless phones
- Help ticket where message examples are requested
- Recreate the issue by trying to receive or send 3 to 5 messages with anyone affected by the issue
- Collect the following information for each affected message:
- The number the message was sent to and the number that sent the message
- The date, time, and timezone of the message
- Was your Republic phone connected to WiFi at the time of the message
- Was the message received by the recipient
- Content of the message (plain text, picture message, group message, emoticons)
- Provide this information to Republic Help via your open Help ticket
Republic Help is only able to view the routing details of messages that have been placed within the past 48 hours, so please try to update us with your message examples as soon as possible.
For help finding the time-stamp of the message, see How to View Call and Message History
For issues with receiving messages (inbound), If the text was never received, you may need to communicate with the sender of the text to gather the needed information for the example.