- Install Republic Anywhere on Android tablets and non-Republic Android Phones
- Android tablets and phones running Android version 5.1 or higher
- Ensure your device meets the minimum system requirements
- Download Republic Anywhere from the Google Play Store
- Once installed, open the Anywhere app
- Sign in with your Republic Wireless account information
- Choose your desired service line
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin using Anywhere
- For accounts with multiple service lines, if someone other than the account owner wants to use Anywhere on a service line, the account owner must first assign that person as a user to the relevant service line. Please read Assign this Phone for instructions on how to assign a service line to a user.
- Anywhere can be installed on up to 5 devices (including your phone) per service line.