- To clear the Android system cache
- Turn off your phone and remove any charging cables
- Press and hold both the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for 2-3 seconds, then release both buttons
- Use the Volume Down button to scroll through the options to Recovery and press the Volume Up button to select it
- Note: If you have a Moto E2 or G3, tap the Power Button to select Recovery
- When the words No Command appear, press and hold the Power button and tap the Volume Up button
- Note: The phone will reboot if you wait too long to perform this step
- Use the Volume Down button to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it
- When you see "reboot system now" is highlighted, press the Power button to select it
Clearing the system cache can help to resolve issues and improve the performance of your phone by removing temporary files associated with the Android operating system.
This process will not delete your files or settings.
Article Created From