- Port Exception Message, "Order is being rejected by the losing carrier for a freeze on the line"
- Porting a number to Republic Wireless from any carrier
- Contact the carrier you are porting away from and have them remove the freeze feature
- Go to your email and locate the "Phone Number Port Exception" email
- Reply back to the email advising that the freeze feature has been removed from your service line
The losing carrier rejected the port request due to a freeze existing on the service line
A freeze is a security feature offered by the losing carrier to ensure telephone numbers are not inadvertently ported
Article Created From