- How to reset Network Settings
- Motorola, Google and Nexus 3.0 phones
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- Open Settings
- Under the Wireless and networks section, tap More
- Tap Network settings reset
- Tap Reset Settings and then Reset Settings
Doing this will remove all network settings, including saved WiFi networks and Bluetooth connections. If the Data Saver is enabled, completing this process will disable it.
After the reset has finished, the cell triangle in the top right corner of the screen will appear empty until your phone has restored the cellular credentials from our network partner.
Article Created From
- Ticket Number