- Pattern, PIN, or passcode no longer unlocks phone
- Can't remember the pattern, PIN, or passcode to unlock the phone
- Force Reboot Your Phone
- If step 1 didn't resolve the issue, perform an external factory reset on the phone to clear out the current screen lock
The Pattern, PIN, or Pass-code lock prevents others from accessing the phone, and when this lock is not remembered or stops working, it prevents the phone's user from accessing the phone as well.
- Force rebooting your phone will not remove any data from it
- An external factory reset will erase all information from the phone. It is recommended to back up your information before completing this step
Article Created From