- Insert the SIM card
- Moto E4
- Turn off your phone
- Remove the back cover by placing your fingernail in the charging port and gently prying it off
- Remove the battery
- Slide the SIM card into the SIM card slot with the gold contacts facing down, and the notch to the left
- Note: There are two slots, the left slot is for the SIM card. The right slot is for a microSD card.
- The Moto E4 uses the Nano size SIM Card, the smallest portion of the SIM Cards we send out. For more information on SIM Card sizes, see Installing Your SIM Card.
- For instructions with pictures, see this Motorola support document.
Article Created From