- To perform a reset of the local content on the Republic Anywhere program
- All computer app versions of Republic Anywhere
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) or higher
- Open Republic Anywhere on your computer
- Click Help
- Click Reset local content...
- Click Reset
This process will delete all messages from the Anywhere program on the computer and log you out. After you log back in, all texts will be re-downloaded again and re-synced. This process will not permanently delete any texts.