- For a Republic Wireless account to become tax-exempt
An active Republic Wireless account
Tax exemption form(s)
- Open a Help Ticket
- Attach a copy of your state-specific exemption form
- Note: Some states issue personalized exemption certificates, and we ask that you please attach your state-issued certificate to your help ticket if that applies to you. If your state does not issue personalized exemption certificates, or you need to fill out a state-specific form, you can find blank exemption certificates at this link.
- Submit your tax exemption form for review
- An IRS issued Exempt Organization Affirmation Letter is not sufficient to exempt accounts from state transactional tax
- Ensure your organization qualifies for tax-exempt status in your state
- Ensure that your Republic Wireless service is for the sole use of the tax-exempt organization
- All exemption certificates must be filled out completely to be accepted
- Where applicable, please fill in the seller information section with the following information:
- Republic Wireless, Inc.
- 940 Main Campus Dr. (Ste. 300)
- Raleigh, NC 27606
- Can a Tax-Exempt Status Be Applied to a Community Only Account?
Article Created From