- Message "... is currently recording audio. com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox:interactor will not be able to record right now"
- Message appears when on a call or when using the video function of the Camera application
- Huawei Ascend 5W
- Outbound calls
- Camera application
- Open Settings
- Tap Google
- Tap Search
- Tap Voice
- If you see Voice Match, tap it. If not, go to the next step.
- Tap "Ok Google" detection
- Ensure that Say "Ok Google" any time is toggled OFF (slider will need to be gray and slid to the left)
The issue is related to the "OK Google" feature of the Google application running even when the microphone is already in use.
For information on providing feedback to Google about how this application is working on your phone, see How to Contact an Android Application Developer
Article Created From