- Phone rebooted on its own
- Republic Wireless app has disappeared
- Google Play services has disappeared
- Some apps request Google Play services be downloaded
- Google Play services would not download
- Text history has disappeared
- Photos not visible in the Photos app
- Lock screen password has disappeared
- Moto G4
Factory Reset the phone.
The phone crashed, which caused it to reboot and loose the above apps. Google Play services is a stock app, and the phone needs to be reset to get the app back.
Article Created From