- Reactivate phone that was canceled due to an unpaid, overdue balance
- Republic Wireless Phones (5.0 Plans)
- Phone has been canceled due to late payment
- Verify that the phone is compatible with our new 5.0 plans.
- NOTE: If the phone is not compatible with our new 5.0 plans, we will not be able to reactivate it at this time.
- If a past due balance remains on the account you'll need to pay the past-due balance, first
- Begin activating your phone using the normal activation procedure but STOP during the number set-up step.
- NOTE: You will need to reach out to support when you get to the set-up number step.
- Inform Republic Help that your phone has been reactivated, and ask if your original number is recoverable
- If within 30 days of cancellation, Republic Help may be able to restore your original number
Article Created From