Certain phones cannot be re-activated!
- Reactivate phone that was canceled due to an unpaid, overdue balance
- Republic Wireless 3.0 phones
- Phone has been canceled due to late payment
- If a past due balance remains on the account you'll need to pay the past-due balance, first
- Activate your phone using the normal activation procedure
- This will give you a new phone number as with a normal activation
- Inform Republic Help that your phone has been reactivated, and ask if your original number is recoverable
- If within 30 days of cancellation, Republic Help may be able to restore your original number
If the phone that was canceled was outfitted with a GSM SIM card, it can only be reactivated for up to 20 days. After 20 days, a replacement SIM card will be needed. For more information, see Invalid SIM During Reactivation.
Article Created From