- To clear the Android system cache
- Huawei Ascend 5W
- Turn off your phone and remove any charging cables
- With the phone off, press and hold both the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time, then release both buttons when the phone powers on
- The phone will display the EMUI screen and will have Reboot system now highlighted at the bottom of the screen. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to Wipe cache partition and press the Power button to select it
- The phone will display the status with Formatting cache... under the status indicator. Once the phone completes the cache wipe, you will see the EMUI screen again
- Use the Volume Up button to scroll to Reboot system now, then press the Power button to select it. Your phone will restart
Clearing the system cache can help to resolve issues and improve the performance of your phone by removing temporary files associated with the Android operating system.
This process will not delete your files or settings.
Article Created From