Prior to installing Republic Anywhere, please ensure that the devices you are attempting to install it on meet the minimum system requirements.
- For accounts with multiple service lines, if someone other than the account owner wants to use Anywhere on a service line, the account owner must first assign that person as a user to the relevant service line. Please read Assign this Phone for instructions on how to assign a service line to a user.
Install Republic Anywhere on iOS
- Download the Republic Anywhere app from the Apple app store.
- Once installed, open the Anywhere app.
- Sign in with your Republic Wireless account information.
- Choose your desired service line.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin using Anywhere.
- If you don’t see contact names in your conversations, sign in to the Google account on your iOS device that you use on your Republic Wireless phone. This will import your Google contacts into your iOS device and will populate the names in Anywhere.
- Anywhere can be installed on up to 5 devices (including your phone) per service line.