- To ensure that your phone is activated properly on the Republic Wireless network and the Republic Wireless application is configured correctly
- All Republic Wireless legacy phones
Note, this process does not apply to phones on our 5.0 plans
- Make sure the phone is connected to WiFi
- Open the Phone app
- Open the dial pad (if it isn't already open), and dial * # * # 8647 # * # *
- On all phones except Samsung Galaxy phones, the numbers will disappear after the last asterisk (*) is dialed.
- Note: On Samsung Galaxy phones, you will need to press the dial button
- Note: There are no spaces between any of these characters
- If any on-screen prompts to adjust network settings or ask for permissions, follow and allow
- Wait about a minute and then power the phone off and back on
- Note: On some phones you will be prompted when to restart
After entering in the digits, they will disappear. Once this happens, proceed to reboot the phone.
Article Created From