With the recent 5.0 plan release, some of the information in this article might be outdated and inaccurate. We are working on this as quickly as we can
- To ensure that your phone is activated properly on the Republic Wireless network and the Republic Wireless application is configured correctly
- Make sure the phone is connected to WiFi
- Open the Phone app
- Open the dial pad (if it isn't already open), and dial * # * # 8647 # * # *
- On all phones except Samsung Galaxy phones, the numbers will disappear after the last asterisk (*) is dialed.
- Note: On Samsung Galaxy phones, you will need to press the dial button
- Note: There are no spaces between any of these characters
- If any on-screen prompts to adjust network settings or ask for permissions, follow and allow
- Wait about a minute and then power the phone off and back on
- Note: On some phones you will be prompted when to restart
Refreshing the Republic Wireless Activation is also referred to as performing a VOIP as the numbers 8647 spell out VOIP on the dial pad.
After entering in the digits, they will disappear. Once this happens, proceed to shut off the phone.
Article Created From