- The phone does not power on when pressing the power button.
- All phones that do not have removable batteries.
- Remove any protective cases
- Connect the phone to the charger for at least 30 minutes
- Note: There may be no indicator, but the phone is charging
- After 30 minutes, press and hold the Power button for one minute
- If that does not work, press and hold the same button for an additional five minutes
Since this phone does not have a removable battery, it is a bit more likely to go into a protection mode. This causes your phone to remain powered off to conserve enough power to maintain the data stored on your phone.
If the phone does not power on, please open a help ticket and list the troubleshooting steps you have completed.