- All Republic Wireless Phones
- International Travel
- WiFi Calling
- You only have service via WiFi while you are out of the United States. Cellular service is not provided. While on WiFi, you can call and send texts to U.S. and Canadian phone numbers.
- Note: For Republic Wireless 3.0 phones on our My Choice (4.0) plans, you’ll need to have your Republic Wireless SIM card installed for WiFi service to work.
- You will not incur additional charges for using your phone on WiFi while in another country.
- Additionally, CDMA 3.0 phones may experience problems internationally so its best to be on GSM if you frequently travel
- If you’re using a phone on one of our My Choice (4.0) plans, you can also use a local provider’s SIM card while traveling as long as their SIM card and service is compatible with your phone.
Tips & Tricks: International Travel with a Republic Phone - Community Discussion
Article Created From