With the recent 5.0 plan release, some of the information in this article might be outdated and inaccurate. We are working on this as quickly as we can
- Bill cycle date
- Any Republic Wireless account
Members are unable to change their bill cycle date. If your credit card is declined on your billing date, there is a grace period before a service interruption occurs. The Update Credit Card feature in your Account portal provides you the opportunity to process a late payment with no punitive fee.
If it is necessary to have your bill cycle date changed permanently, please open a help ticket in advance of the date you wish to be billed. The process requires us to take the following steps on the date you want to be billed:
- We must first cancel every phone on your account
- We must wait for the account to close out (which can take an hour, sometimes more)
- After hearing from us that the account is fully canceled, you would then re-activate your phones.
- Note: Activation must take place on the phone, so this is not a step we can do for you.
- Once you notify us that the phones are re-activated, we would restore your former number to the phones.
Note: This process requires us to cancel all phones on the account for a period of time; calling and texting will not be operational during that time.
Article Created From