- To update to the latest version of the phone's software
- 3.0 Motorola and Nexus phones
- Android versions prior to 8.0 Oreo
- Open Settings
- Tap About Phone
- Tap System Updates
- If available, follow the instructions on your phone to download and install it
- A WiFi connection is recommended when you perform an update. WiFi may be needed to perform the update. As well, if your phone is not connected to a WiFi then your phone will use Cellular Data during the update.
- Continue these steps till you see "your device's software is up to date."
Article Created From