To boot your phone into safe mode
- Press and hold the Power button for 2-3 seconds
- Press and hold the on-screen Power off pop-up message to get the "Reboot to safe mode" pop-up
- Note: If you are running Android 8.O Oreo on a Nexus or Google phone, this will automatically reboot the phone into Safe Mode without showing the pop-up
- Tap OK when the Reboot to safe mode pop-up appears
- Your phone will reboot and Safe Mode will appear in the bottom-left corner
Safe mode disables third-party applications, making this a good step to take to help ensure an app on your phone isn't causing any issues.
When you are finished operating your phone in safe mode, simply restart your phone to exit safe mode.
Article Created From