- Error "SIM is invalid" or "Sorry, but this device and SIM pair are not eligible for activation."
- Cannot Activate Phone
- Repaired / Replacement by manufacturer
- Republic Wireless 3.0 phone
- CDMA SIM card
- Request new GSM SIM card from Republic Wireless
- To do so please open a Help ticket
- Confirm shipping address
- Activate with the new GSM SIM card
- Activate with existing CDMA SIM card from prior phone
Phones not coming directly from Republic must be activated with a GSM SIM card before attempting activation with a CDMA SIM card
If the manufacturer has replaced the phone with a different model phone, please be sure to inform Republic Help within your help ticket. The existing CDMA SIM card may not be correct for the new phone.
Article Created From