Prior to installing Republic Anywhere, please ensure that the devices you are attempting to install it on meet the following requirements.
- iOS, Android tablet, and other platform support is not available at this time.
- Our team is constantly working to improve Republic Anywhere and make it compatible on additional devices and platforms.
- Android Phone’s using version 5.1 or higher
- Mac OS Yosemite (10.10) or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- Debian-based systems
- Ubuntu (15.04 or higher)
- Linux Mint
- Republic Anywhere for Linux is a BETA version, but you don't have to be part of the initial Anywhere BETA in order to use the Linux app.
- Our Republic Anywhere app for Linux is used by many on our development team and among our members. However, as the Linux app is considered a BETA, it's not supported in the same way as other versions of the app. If you experience issues, or want to ask for help, please post in the Anywhere BETA section of our Community.
- If you haven’t already, go to https://forums.republicwireless.com/groups/anywhere and click the “Join Group” button (sign in if prompted). Once you’ve joined the group, you can go to https://forums.republicwireless.com/c/discussions/anywhere to follow the BETA discussions.