Install Republic Anywhere on a computer
Computer(s) meeting the minimum system requirements.
- Go to republicwireless.com/republic-anywhere from your computer.
- Click the install button to download and install the Anywhere application on your computer.
- Once installed, sign in with your Republic Wireless account information.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- For accounts with multiple service lines, if someone other than the account owner wants to use Anywhere on a service line, the account owner must first assign that person as a user to the relevant service line. Please read Assign this Phone for instructions on how to assign a service line to a user.
- Anywhere can be installed on up to 5 devices (including your phone) per service line.
- For Android tablets and Android phones, please see How to Install Republic Anywhere on Android Tablets and Phones
- For iOS users, please see How to Install Republic Anywhere on iOS.
- For Linux users, please see How to Install Republic Anywhere on Linux.