Prior to installing Republic Anywhere, please ensure that the devices you are attempting to install it on meet the minimum system requirements.
- For accounts with multiple service lines, if someone other than the account owner wants to use Anywhere on a service line, the account owner must first assign that person as a user to the relevant service line. Please read Assign this Phone for instructions on how to assign a service line to a user.
Install Republic Anywhere
- Go to republicwireless.com/republic-anywhere from your computer.
- Click the install button to download and install the Anywhere application on your computer.
- Once installed, sign in with your Republic Wireless account information.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app on your phone.
- Once Anywhere has been installed on your computer and phone, the devices will begin to sync your information and will let you know once it's done.
- You will not be able to use Republic Anywhere on your computer until you have installed and configured it on your phone with your Republic Wireless account.
- Anywhere can be installed on up to 5 devices (including your phone) per service line.
- For Linux users, please see How to Install Republic Anywhere on Linux.