To sign into your account, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the My Account page and click Log in.
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- Click Sign in.
Please note: If you signed up for a Community account (used to participate in our forum) prior to purchasing a phone and you used a different email address, you won't be able to view info about your phones in My Account. You'll need to use the email address you used when you purchased/activated your phone. If you'd like to merge your Community-only and phone-holding accounts, please contact Republic Help.
Forgot Account Email Address or Password
If you can’t sign into My Account or are receiving an error message, please first make sure you’re typing in the correct email address and password.
If you've forgotten your password
- In the My Account sign in page, click Forgot your password.
- Type in the email address associated with your Republic Wireless account.
- Click Continue.
- You’ll be sent an email that includes a link to change your password. Follow the instructions in the email to change your password.
If you've forgotten your account email address
If an email address is not on file with us, you'll see an error message. If you're still unable to sign in, send an email to email@example.com and we'll look up your email address for you.