If you have an outstanding balance with Republic, you can pay your account balance, store your new billing info, and (if applicable) reinstate a suspended account by clicking on the banner at the top of your My Account portal.
- Sign into My Account.
- If your account is past due, you will receive an email notifying you of such. You will also see a notice at the top of your account portal prompting you to update your credit card information. To do so, click Update Credit Card in the banner.
- You will be taken to your account settings.
- Click the Pencil icon next to the Payment section.
- Enter your new payment information, then click Update.
- You'll see a notification and receive an email to confirm that we've received your payment, saved your new payment info, and (if applicable) reinstated your account.