This article is intended to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to order from our online store.
Before You Begin
Review each of the sections below before placing your order.
You will need to choose your number of lines, plan, and phones before proceeding to checkout. See Republic 5.0 Plans for an overview of the available plans.
We know how important it is to know what your phone number is going to be or how to keep your existing number and transfer it to Republic.
- If you're getting a new number from Republic
You'll be assigned a new number during activation. You'll have the option to enter a zip code and choose from a subset of available numbers associated with that zip code. You'll be able to see what your phone number is in the online account portal. You can purchase up to two lines per order (with a maximum of 2 services lines allowed per account.)
- If you're transferring your number from your current provider
You can also request to do that during activation. See Number Transfer: Overview for more info.
- If you're upgrading or replacing your existing phone
If you are happy with your current plan, you do not need a new SIM in most cases. See How to Change Phones and Keep your Number for:
When paying for your order, you will have two options depending on what you are ordering. Plan payment is due at checkout but the first month of service will not start until activation. For everything else, you can pay everything upfront with a valid credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover), or you can choose to finance through Affirm.
For more info about both of these options, please visit the links below:
Check out our Shipping article for more info on shipping methods, estimated shipping times, and how to track your order.
- Note: We are unable to ship to addresses that are not valid continental U.S. addresses and/or do not validate in the USPS address checker. We are also unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Go to republicwireless.com
- At the top of the screen, click Pick a Plan
- Note: You can also start the process by clicking Phones or Bring Your Own Phone from the Phones link on the menu in the top bar but starting with Pick a Plan is recommended. This is because picking a plan and getting a SIM card will be required to get on the new network.
- Note: We do not charge for SIMs, but payment for the first month of a plan is required at checkout. This prepayment will apply to your first month of service on the new plans starting at activation.
- Select the number of lines that you want to sign up with (1 or 2 lines per account)
- Review the plan options and pricing and select Get Plan corresponding to your choice. For more information, see Republic 5.0 Plans.
- Choose Shop Phones or I'll Use My Existing Phone for each line.
- Note: See our Bring your Own Phone page for additional information on requirements
- Note: When you click I'll Use My Existing Phone, you'll see the icon with "Your existing phone" added to your mini-cart. The charge is $0. This refers to the SIM kit that you will need to use your own phone, which we will provide for free with the purchase of your plan.
- Note: If you picked two lines, you'll need to make two selections for your phone--either two phones from the shop, I'll Use My Existing Phone twice, or a combination.
- If you are shopping for phones, filter the catalog by the criteria you care most about and select the phone that interests you.
- Review phone details and customize the phone. Click Add to Cart
- Review the items in your cart, make any necessary changes, and click Proceed to Checkout
- Your cart will appear at the top of the checkout flow. Items with zero cost will not show (ie. Your Existing Phone which includes the SIM kits that accompany your plans free of charge).
- If you're creating a new account
- Type in your first name, last name, email address, password, and contact phone number, then click Next.
- Enter your Billing Information and click Next
- Enter your Shipping Information or click Use billing address for shipping then click Next.
- Continue to step 8 below.
- If you're creating a new account
- Choose your delivery method and click Next
- Enter your Payment Information and click Next
- Please note:
- If you'd like to finance your purchase, click the I want to finance my hardware and shipping box. You'll then be presented with more info and a button to Apply for financing at Affirm.com. For more info, see Financing with Affirm.
- If you have a promo code, click Enter promo code
- Please note:
- Review order details
- If you need to change anything, click the edit icon next to the section you'd like to change or scroll to the top and click Edit cart.
- Reminder: Your order includes the cost of the first month of your new 5.0 plan for each of your lines, including all taxes and fees. The first month starts upon activation and not at the time of order, so this prepayment amount will apply once you receive and activate your SIM.
- Note: If you are an existing My Choice 4.0 or lower member, you will receive credit for plan payments that you've already made.
- Click Place my order
- Note: Once an order has been placed, it can not be canceled. See our Return and Replacement Policy for more info.
- Note: Please check your email for any problems with order placement.
If you're having issues placing an order, check the following:
- Use your browser's privacy mode.
Using privacy mode (or "incognito mode") opens a browser window that ignores your apps, cached data, and cookies. Try using your browser in privacy mode if you're experiencing loading or other browser issues.
- Note: Our online store is not compatible with Safari's Private Browsing mode.
- Check your shipping address
If you're experiencing issues with an incorrect shipping address, verify your shipping address on the USPS address checker to make sure we're able to ship to you. We are unable to ship to addresses that are not valid continental U.S. addresses and/or do not validate. We are also unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. If there is an issue with your address in the USPS address checker, please contact your local Post Office to request that it be corrected.
- Enter the correct billing info
Enter your credit card number without spaces or dashes. (If your credit card fails or is denied, your order will be automatically canceled and you'll need to place a new order.)