This article is intended to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to order from our online store.
Before You Begin
Review each of the sections below before placing your order.
You will be able to choose your plan during the activation process once you have your phone in hand. Check out our current plan offerings for new and upgraded service lines on our Plans page.
We know how important it is to know what your phone number is going to be or how to keep your existing number and transfer it to Republic.
- If you're ordering for the first time from Republic
You'll be assigned a new number based on your billing zip code. You'll be able to see what your phone number is in the online account portal and the Republic Wireless app once your phone has been activated. You can purchase up to four phones/service lines per order (with a maximum of 6 services lines allowed per account.)
- If you're transferring your number from your current provider
You can request to do that after you've received and activated your phone. See Number Transfer: Overview for more info.
- If you're upgrading or replacing your existing phone
You must select the number that needs to be assigned to the phone during activation. Members with existing accounts can add up to four phones/service lines per order (with a maximum of 6 services lines allowed per account). Please make sure to use the email address associated with your current Republic account when upgrading/replacing your existing phone or ordering additional lines.
When paying for your order, you will have two options. You can pay everything upfront with a valid credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover), or you can choose to finance your order through Affirm.
For more info about both of these options, please visit the links below:
Check out our Shipping article for more info on shipping methods, estimated shipping times, and how to track your order.
- Note: We are unable to ship to addresses that are not valid continental U.S. addresses and/or do not validate in the USPS address checker. We are also unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Go to republicwireless.com
- At the top of the screen, click Shop
- Click Phones, Bring Your Own Phone, or Phone Accessories
- Click on an item to learn more about it
- Select any applicable options such as storage capacity or color and click the Add to Cart button for any items you'd like to purchase
- Note: Pages for phones listed under the Bring Your Own Phone section will not have an Add to Cart button; except for our SIM Card
- Once all items you wish to purchase are in your cart, click the cart icon in the top right corner of your screen
- Review the items in your cart, make any necessary changes, and click Proceed to Checkout
- If you're creating a new account
- Type in your first name, last name, email address, password, and contact phone number, then click Next.
- Enter your Billing Information and click Next
- Enter your Shipping Information or click Use billing address for shipping then click Next.
- Continue to step 8 below.
- If you already have an account with Republic, click the Returning Customers Log In button and sign in with the account owner's email address and password.
- Note: Once you've signed in, some info will auto-populate to what we currently have on file. If you need to change anything, click the edit icon next to the section you'd like to change.
- If you're creating a new account
- Choose your delivery method and click Next
- Enter your Payment Information and click Next
- Please note:
- If you'd like to finance your purchase, click the I want to finance my hardware and shipping box. You'll then be presented with more info and a button to Apply for financing at Affirm.com. For more info, see Financing with Affirm.
- If you have a promo code, click Enter promo code
- Please note:
- Review order details
- If you need to change anything, click the edit icon next to the section you'd like to change or scroll to the top and click Edit cart.
- Click Place my order
- Note: Once an order has been placed, it can not be canceled. See our Return and Replacement Policy for more info.
If you're having issues placing an order, check the following:
- Check the status of the Republic online store and other services
If you're experiencing issues completing your purchase, our online store or other services may be undergoing maintenance or an outage. Visit our status page to learn more.
- Use your browser's privacy mode.
Using privacy mode (or "incognito mode") opens a browser window that ignores your apps, cached data, and cookies. Try using your browser in privacy mode if you're experiencing loading or other browser issues.
- Note: Our online store is not compatible with Safari's Private Browsing mode.
- Check your shipping address
If you're experiencing issues with an incorrect shipping address, verify your shipping address on the USPS address checker to make sure we're able to ship to you. We are unable to ship to addresses that are not valid continental U.S. addresses and/or do not validate. We are also unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. If there is an issue with your address in the USPS address checker, please contact your local Post Office to request that it be corrected.
- Enter the correct billing info
Enter your credit card number without spaces or dashes. (If your credit card fails or is denied, your order will be automatically canceled and you'll need to place a new order.)