Learn what to do when your cell phone freezes or won't respond
Screen freezes or stops responding
- Force reboot your phone as this may address mysterious issues that occur
- If your phone freezes again:
- If you can't unfreeze the phone, follow the steps in How to Factory Reset a Cell Phone
- A factory reset will reset your cell phone to a cleared state - apps, internal memory, contacts, photos/videos, or other personal info will not be backed up or synchronized automatically. Any firmware updates you have installed will still be on your cell phone.
- If none of the above steps solves the issue, Republic Wireless will honor the manufacturer's one-year limited warranty for phones purchased directly from Republic Wireless per our Return and Replacement Policy
If your phone is not powering on, please follow the steps in Phone Not Powering On