This document is intended for Moto E (1st and 2nd Gen.), Moto G (1st and 3rd Gen.), and Moto X (1st and 2nd Gen.) users
Help provides support and recommendations customized to your phone. The Help app comes preinstalled on your phone.
To access Help
Tap Apps, then tap Help.
- To watch tutorials, videos, view FAQs and more information about your phone, tap the icon in the top left of the Help screen.
- To chat with a Motorola agent, tap the Chat icon in the bottom left of the Help screen.
- To call a Motorola agent, tap the Call icon in the bottom right of the Help screen.
Moto Care Tips
To enable Moto Care Tips if you didn't enable it during initial setup:
- Tap Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Under Personal, select Motorola Privacy.
- Turn Moto Care to ON.
Click the icon at the top right of the Help screen to access Moto Care Tips settings.
When to use Help instead of Republic Wireless Help
- "How do I" questions about using your Motorola phone.
- Specific warranty, defect and hardware issue troubleshooting support. We'll always help, but Motorola is also available live via chat.
- Motorola software use: If you're having an issue with Motorola applications like Moto Assist, Migrate or Connect.