This document is intended for Moto E (1st and 2nd Gen.), Moto G (1st and 3rd Gen.), and Moto X (1st and 2nd Gen.) users
Google Cloud Print allows you to send documents, photos, and web pages from your phone directly to any printer connected to Google Cloud Print or other printers with apps available in the Google Play Store.
- For a list of cloud ready printers
Check out Google Cloud Print - Cloud Ready Printers.
- To connect a classic printer to your Google account and Google Cloud Print
Check out Google Support's Connect your classic printers with Google Cloud Print for instructions.
To turn cloud printing on
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Under System, tap Printing.
- Under Print Services, tap Cloud Print.
- Slide the toggle bar to ON.
- Cloud Print will display a list of printers on the same WiFi network as your device.
To print a document
Once your printer is set up, you can use applications like Quick Office to send a file to your printer:
- Select and open the file.
- Tap Menu , then tap Print.
- Select your desired printer.
- Adjust print settings: Set number of copies, paper size, color (you can print in color or black and white), and paper orientation.
- When your document is ready, tap Print.
Content was provided by Motorola Support.