The below articles can guide you through situations where your phone has been lost or stolen or if your phone has suffered damage that is not covered under warranty.
Lost or Stolen
- What Should I Do If My Phone Is Lost or Stolen?
- How to Find, Lock, or Erase a Lost Android Phone
- If I Deactivate a Lost Phone but Find It, Can the Phone Be Reactivated?
- Is My Lost Or Stolen Phone Covered By My Phone Warranty?
- Will My Lost or Stolen Phone Be Deactivated If I Activate a New Phone as a Replacement?
- What Do I Do Now That My Phone Is Damaged?
- Can I Return My Damaged Phone?
- Does Republic Wireless Repair Damaged Phones?
- Will a Lost or Damaged Phone Continue to Be Billed?
- Can I Reactivate My Old Phone While My Current Phone Is Being Repaired?
- How to Bring Your Own Phone to Republic Wireless (BYOP)
- How Do I Order a Replacement Phone for My Service Line?
- Special Offers and Promotions
- Phones that have suffered physical damage are often not covered under warranty. See our Return and Replacement Policy for more info