|This section applies to Moto E (1st and 2nd Gen.), Moto G (1st and 3rd Gen.), and Moto X (1st and 2nd Gen.) phones only.|
If you’re unable to hear audio through an accessory connected to the headset jack, please try the following:
- Turn off and restart your phone.
- Make sure the connection is tight and secure, including making sure the headset is inserted completely into the headset jack. Wiggling the connector can tighten the connection.
- Try a different headset to see if the issue is with the jack or the accessory.
- Check headset settings:
- Tap Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Under Device, select Sound.
- Select Audio Effects.
- Try enabling this feature and try different Effects Profiles.