For DEFY XT Users
Note: This won’t erase anything from your phone.
- Power the phone off or remove the battery, if it's unresponsive.
- Unplug any USB or power cables from the phone. Replace the battery if you removed it.
- Press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- While still pressing the Volume buttons, press the Power button.
- Hold all three buttons until the red Motorola logo appears.
- Release the three buttons you were holding down.
- The Android logo with an exclamation mark will appear.
- Tap Home.
- Using the Volume Down button, scroll down to wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power button to select.
- Once complete, press the Power button again to reboot system now.