At this time we're only able to transfer a number from one Republic Wireless phone to another Republic Wireless phone on a different account if both service lines are currently active or can become active. To move your number, please open a Help ticket.
Articles in this section
- (Archived) How to Install the SIM Card in a Moto E5 Play
- (Archived) How to Enable Safe Mode on Motorola G6, G6 Play, and Moto E5 Play
- (Archived) How to Change the Color for Contacts in Android Messages
- (Archived) How to Uninstall Facebook Messenger
- (Archived) Where Are the Republic Verified WiFi Hotspots in My Area?
- (Archived) Unable to Answer Phone Calls on Lock Screen
- (Archived) How to Clear System Cache on Moto G1
- (Archived) No Pop-Up Notification for Inbound Phone Calls
- (Archived) How Do I See Which Google Account is Tied to My Phone?
- (Archived) Receiving "Incompatible SIM" Message While Trying to Activate a New Phone