If you received an error with your number transfer request indicating incorrect information it means that some of the information you provided to us doesn’t match what your other provider has on file for you.
Once you’ve verified your information with your other provider, you can correct the error on your number transfer request by following the steps below.
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click the Number Transfer Error message.
- Review the error and compare the information that you submitted with the information you verified from your other provider.
- Next to the section(s) that you need to edit, click the Edit icon.
- Enter the corrected information, then click the right arrow.
- Review the information you’ve entered and ensure that it’s correct. Any errors may cause a delay in your request.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, then click I agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the phone number that you’re transferring, then click the checkmark.
- Once your request has been accepted by your other provider, you'll be notified via email.
Please note: Do not cancel your service with your other provider until after your number transfer is complete. Canceling your service beforehand can result in the loss of your phone number. Once your number transfer is complete, you should verify that the account with your other provider has been canceled to avoid any unexpected charges.