Certified pre-owned phones (a.k.a. B-stock or refurbished phones) may have been used for testing, or tried by a member and returned to us. These phones can't be sold as new, but are available for activation with our service and are guaranteed to work. These phones are put through a rigorous 50+ point inspection process, and they will only pass this process if they are in good cosmetic and “like new” operational condition. They come in protective packaging with their original accessories.
Each phone is guaranteed to:
- Have passed a cosmetic inspection1
- Properly power on
- Have a fully functional touchscreen
- Recognize and connect to WiFi and cell networks
- Recognize Bluetooth devices
- Have functional front and rear facing cameras (if applicable)
- Have functional volume and audio controls
- Have functional microphone(s)
- Have passed a battery test
- Accept and read an SD card (if applicable)
- Have no water damage detected through the liquid damage indicators
- Respond correctly to changing orientation
- Have been reset to factory settings and wiped of any member data
Please note: Certified pre-owned phones are offered in our online store based on availability and will be marked as such. Certified pre-owned phones purchased in our online store come with our 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, but do not come with a manufacturer's warranty.
1 Phones may contain minor blemishes that do not affect functionality.