- To set up voicemail on an Android phone
- All Republic Wireless phones
- Tap the Phone icon.
- If your phone's dialer is not shown, tap the Dialer icon.
- Tap and hold 1 until your phone calls voicemail.
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- When you reach your mailbox, tap 3 for the Advanced Options menu. (If you have any new voicemail messages, they will need to be listened to before you tap 3.)
- Tap 2 to record your greeting.
- When prompted, record your greeting, then tap #.
- Tap the red phone icon to end your call.
You can also set up your voicemail through the Republic Wireless app by following these instructions: How to Record Your Voicemail Greeting or Name in the Republic Wireless App