You can transfer an unanswered call from your Republic Wireless phone to another non-Republic Wireless phone by setting up voicemail forwarding. Phone calls can then be be answered or allowed to go to voicemail on the second phone.
- Tap Republic from the app drawer.
- Tap the Settings icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap Voicemail settings.
- Tap Voicemail forwarding.
- Enter the number where you'd like to forward calls you miss or reject, then tap Forward voicemail.
- To disable voicemail forwarding, leave the Voicemail forwarding field empty and tap Forward Voicemail.
- We currently only support voicemail forwarding from a Republic Wireless phone to a non-Republic Wireless phone. If both phones are Republic Wireless phones, voicemail forwarding will not work.