- Transfer an unanswered call from your Republic Wireless phone to another non-Republic Wireless phone
- All active Republic Wireless phones
- A non-Republic phone
- Open the Republic Wireless app
- Tap the Settings icon at the top right of the screen
- Tap Voicemail settings
- Tap Voicemail forwarding
- Enter the number where you'd like to forward missed or rejected calls
- Tap Forward voicemail
To disable voicemail forwarding, see How to Disable Voicemail Forwarding.
We currently only support voicemail forwarding from a Republic Wireless phone to a non-Republic Wireless phone. If both phones are Republic Wireless phones, voicemail forwarding will not work.
Forwarding two Republic phones to the same non-Republic number is not supported.
- Example: a husband and wife, with 2 Republic phones, cannot both forward voicemail to their home landline; only one of the forwards would save.
Article Created From