- Transfer an unanswered call from your Republic Wireless phone to another non-Republic Wireless phone
- All active Republic Wireless phones
- A non-Republic phone
- Open the Republic Wireless app
- Tap the Settings icon at the top right of the screen
- Tap Voicemail settings
- Note: On some phones this may be Call & Voicemail settings
- Tap Voicemail forwarding
- Enter the number where you'd like to forward missed or rejected calls
- Tap Forward voicemail
- To disable voicemail forwarding, see How to Disable Voicemail Forwarding.
- We currently only support voicemail forwarding from a Republic Wireless phone to a non-Republic Wireless phone number. Both numbers cannot be Republic Wireless numbers.
- Two Republic phones cannot forward to the same non-Republic Wireless number.
- Example: a husband and wife, with 2 Republic Wireless phones cannot both forward to their home landline.
- Forwarding voicemail to YouMail is not currently supported.
Article Created From