- Tap Republic from the app drawer.
- Tap the Settings icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap Voicemail settings.
- By default, the Use voicemail password box will be checked.
- Tap Use voicemail password to uncheck the box and then tap it again to re-check the box. The Enter Password screen will appear.
- Enter the four numbers for your desired password, then reenter them to confirm.
Please note: Passwords must be non-sequential and cannot repeat the same number (i.e. cannot be 1234, 1111, etc.).