- Transfer your number from Republic Wireless
- Transferring a number from Republic Wireless to another provider
- Contact the new provider to let them know you want to transfer your number from Republic Wireless
- Provide the following information to your new provider:
- Your Account Number: This is your Republic Wireless 10 digit phone number
- Your Billing Address: This is the address that's associated with your Republic Wireless account
- Your PIN: This is your account PIN. To update your PIN, please see How to Update Your Account PIN
Once your number has been transferred to a different provider, your Republic Wireless service line will automatically be canceled and your account will be closed if no other service lines are active on the account.
Republic Wireless numbers are considered VoIP numbers and not wireless numbers. Some providers may not allow transfers from VoIP to wireless.