Steps to Cancel Your Service
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click Account
- Under the phone you’d like to cancel, click the up arrow next to I WANT TO…
- Click Cancel Service.
- You'll be asked whether or not you want to keep your current phone number.
If you don't want to keep your number, click No and continue to the next step.
If you do want to keep your number, click Yes.
Please note: You’ll be provided with instructions to transfer your phone number to your new provider. Once you have successfully transferred your number to your new provider, the selected Republic Wireless service line will automatically be canceled. If you choose this option, you do not need to follow the remaining steps.
- If you're not keeping your number, review the information on the screen and enter the phone number associated with the service line you want to cancel. The checkmark will turn green.
- Click the green checkmark to complete your cancellation request.
- After you've submitted your cancellation request, you'll receive an email with final cancellation details.
Please note: If you’d like to completely close your Republic Wireless Account, you need to individually cancel each service line on your account. If your account only has one service line, it will automatically be closed when you cancel your service line.
Also, Once you cancel your service line with Republic Wireless, you’ll still have access to your account, as well as call and message history, for up to 30 days after your cancellation date.
Need to cancel service for someone else?
If there are extenuating circumstances that prevent the account owner from canceling their service, please contact Republic Help.