Steps to Cancel Your Service
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Account
- Under the phone you’d like to cancel, click I WANT TO…
- Click Cancel Service.
- You'll be asked whether or not you want to keep your current phone number.
If you don't want to keep your number, click No and continue to the next step.
If you do want to keep your number, click Yes.
Please note: You’ll be provided with instructions to transfer your phone number to your new provider. Once you have successfully transferred your number to your new provider, the selected Republic Wireless service line will automatically be canceled. If you choose this option, you do not need to follow the remaining steps.
- If you're not keeping your number, review the information on the screen and enter the phone number associated with the service line you want to cancel. The checkmark will turn green.
- Click the green checkmark to complete your cancellation request.
- After you've submitted your cancellation request, you'll receive an email with final cancellation details.
Need to cancel service for someone else?
If there are extenuating circumstances that prevent the account owner from canceling their service, please contact Republic Help.