- Tap the Phone icon.
- Tap the Dialer icon.
- Tap and hold 1 until your phone calls voicemail.
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- When you reach your mailbox, your new messages will start to play. Listen to your message and if you want to delete it, tap 7.
- If you don't have any new messages, you can tap 1 to listen to your saved messages. If you want to delete a saved message, tap 7 when prompted.
- Tap the Red Phone icon to hang up.
Please note: If you have more than 50 saved voicemail messages in your mailbox, you may open a Help ticket to have all but your 50 most recent voicemail messages deleted in bulk.